- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- East Tamaki location with parking onsite
Our client is a well established early childcare centre who pride themselves in their culture and the welcoming environment they provide to all their children.
They are looking to bring in an operations manager who can bring new and innovate ideas to the team whilst supporting the future goals of the centres.
The Operations manager is part of the Strategic Leadership Team and is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks across administration, regulatory compliance and customer service.
- Managing up to 5 direct reports
- Processing all document funding for enrolments across 8 centres
- Creating staff rosters on a weekly basis
- Ensuring all documentation is compliant with New Zealand legislation
- Processing fee collections and reporting weekly
- Forecasting child enrolments and vacancies
- Managing and arranging interviews and enquiries
- Experience within the Early Childhood sector would be an advantage
- Confident using Microsoft 365 and Office suite
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate innovative and creative thinking
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
If you are looking for an opportunity to step into a management role within a supportive and friendly team, then this is the role for you. To apply, please follow the ‘apply now’ prompts or email email@example.com