My Client has been established since 1982 and specialises in engineering and production. They are seeking an Assembler Machinist to join their team while reporting to the Production Supervisor. Your role is to ensure all products are prepared and to the high standard expected of their clients and to meet production planning deadlines.
To be successful in the role:
• National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering – Level 4 or equivalent
• Experience working with conventional machinery – milling machine, lathe, cut off saw
• Be confident working with personal computers
• Strong communication and written skills
• Team player
• Time management is key for this role
If you are a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident and have the skills my Client is looking for then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 271 1152 for more information.