About your new role: This is a temporary Claims Assessor role for 3 months starting 20th January. In this role you will be assisting the experienced Claims Assessors, working with customers to obtain additional information and requirements, inputting information into claims systems and assessing some minor claims yourself.
Start your new role on 20th January.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
The company: This insurance company is a well-known NZ business offering premium products to NZ and Australia. They have been around for decades and are continuing to grow. They promote an excellent work culture, exceptional customer service and strong work ethics.
What we are looking for from you:
- Experience/ exposure to a claims/ claims support environment
- Solid work experience within a customer service/ contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and accountability
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Great attention to detail
- A passion for upholding personal and organisational values
Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate, enabling them to realise their full potential whether that’s career progression or a work life balance that suits their needs.
If this sounds like you and you feel you’re ready to rise to the challenge, we offer:
- A wide and interesting flow of work
- Opportunities for training and career development, including permanent work.
- Competitive rates of pay as you’d expect from a company dealing with the best local employers
If you want to build your insurance career with an iconic organisation located in the heart of Auckland CBD, APPLY NOW.
Reference number 87429.