Sales Support Coordinator
About the position:
As a result of consistent business growth, the need has arisen for Hallmark Group to create this brand-new role in their sales team. As Sales Support Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support in a proactive manner to their busy sales team. By supporting their day-to-day operations proactively, with a cheerful and outgoing demeanour, you will be a vital contributor to the team’s success.
- Responding to information requests and processing sales orders for customers
- Quoting jobs, tracking progress of orders and providing updates to customers
- Familiarising yourself with new and existing products
- Reviewing and formatting proposals, tenders and reviews
- Understanding the market Hallmark Group operates in and keeping abreast of market news
- Generating leads and booking appointments for the sales representatives
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team
- Arranging team meetings, taking and distributing minutes/actions
- Monitoring sales representatives’ emails as required
- KPI/sales/CRM reporting
This is a full-time permanent position (40 hours per week) with flexible start and finish times between the hours of 7am and 5:30pm.
You will have previous experience in a sales support role and will be able to demonstrate how you contributed to the success of a sales team/s. Customer focus and delivering high quality, timely support will be at the forefront of everything you do.
Skills, experience and attributes we’re looking for include:
- The ability to multitask and manage competing priorities/expectations
- Excellent computer skills, including touch typing and working with Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- The ability to learn and use an ERP system
- Confidence in quoting and having an understanding of costs, margin, sell price etc.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbalA high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer-focus and solution-orientation
- Self-motivation and flexibility
About the organisation:
Based in Rangiora, Hallmark Group is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of quality interior doors and decorative products. For over 25 years Hallmark has been the trusted partner to New Zealand’s architecture, design, and construction industries. A New Zealand-owned family business, Hallmark has built a solid reputation for quality and reliability. The Hallmark team is over 80 staff and growing, and our 5000 square metre manufacturing facility is New Zealand’s largest door and laminate processing plant.
How to apply:
Apply today using the apply button and attaching your cover letter and CV, preferably in Microsoft Word format.
If you have any questions before you apply, please contact Lorrin McNeill on 03 366 6226 for a confidential conversation.