We are working with a privately owned, successful NZ manufacturing company who supply product to residential and commercial construction projects throughout Australasia and around the world.
Due to substantial growth over the past few years they have created a new role and are now looking to take on their first dedicated Sales Consultant based at their Auckland office in Penrose.
This is a real success story of a company who are designing & developing product in New Zealand and manufacturing locally. They are on a mission - and on target - to become the market leader with regards to product durability, creative freedom and unparalleled customer service.
This role will particularly suit a junior/mid-level sales candidate with 2 - 3 years’ experience, who is down to earth, bright, switched on and genuine… definitely not someone who is ‘salesy’, ‘cheesy’ or ‘precious’ in any way!
An interest or some connection to building or construction would be beneficial!
What are the challenges in this sales role?
· In this Sales & Business Development role, activity at this stage will be 100% office based and come from inbound enquiries; the challenge will be in sifting out and going after only the most lucrative prospects!
· You will be required to manage relationships from a diverse range of stakeholders; from architects to builders to residential clients and commercial clients alike.
· It will be a pre-requisite that you have a keen interest in and a good grasp of working with technical information. You will be dealing with construction specifications, and although you don’t need to be an expert in every detail – you need to converse competently with stakeholders that are - and translate to stakeholders that aren’t.
What is this company like to work for?
· This is an employer who takes great pride in looking after their staff with regards to work/life balance, flexible working arrangements as well as training and development.
· They are customer focussed, with an active and approachable management team.
· This company believe in progression from within where possible.
If this sounds like the Sales role you have been waiting for then please apply now or email your CV directly to: email@example.com
*Please note we are only able to consider applicants who currently have full NZ working rights*