National Specification Representative
Hallmark Group is New Zealand’s leading manufacturer of quality interior doors and decorative products. For over 25 years Hallmark has been the trusted partner to New Zealand’s architecture, design, and construction industries. A New Zealand-owned family business, Hallmark has built a solid reputation for quality and reliability. The Hallmark team is over 80 staff and growing, and our 5000 square metre manufacturing facility is New Zealand’s largest door and laminate processing plant.
Hallmark is a family orientated, progressive company that lead innovative change in their industry. Their success is built on delivering positive outcomes and their long-lasting customer/client relationships across the country. In this newly established position, you will be a key member of the sales and marketing team, you will be working closely with the sales director, marketing department, commercial and residential sales consultants, projects team and production department to deliver a customer centric service.
With steady growth over the years and exciting times ahead, there is the potential to progress into a leadership position in the future.
The Hallmark office is based in Rangiora.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Presenting Hallmark Group products to architects and interior designers nationwide
• Identifying key specifiers and key projects to ensure quickest return on investment
• Running events – confident in presenting at industry functions
• Developing strong relationships and maintaining specification through projects
• Monthly reporting
• Be responsive, listen to clients needs and deliver quality products in a timely manner
• Work closely and promote products to architects, interior designers and manufacturers nationwide
Key attributes required for this position:
• Have a trusting and friendly manner to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in an autonomous capacity
• Experience with Salesforce would be advantageous
• Able to travel at least 2-3 weeks a month or be willing to relocate to Auckland
• Previous experience in the laminate industry would be beneficial but not essential
• The ability to make decisions and get the job done with confidence
• A broad knowledge of the specification industry in New Zealand with existing established relationships
• A proven track record in the industry with great testimonials
If you have the skills and experience detailed above then please send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advertisement.
If you have any questions before you apply, please contact Sarah Harland on 03 366 6226 for a confidential conversation.