Project Supervisor, Flooring Installer
My client is a unique company, a recognised leader in their industry established 25 years ago. They provide an unmatchable service in the sports flooring industry and due to movement and rapid growth in the business, an opportunity has become available to join this amazing team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to install and assist in gymnasium flooring projects. There is also maintenance services and involvement in commercial and residential work. No two jobs or days are the same and you could be working all over New Zealand!
You will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be supported in the office by a Project Coordinator along with other installers.
Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven experience in and around the building and construction industry, trades qualified is a bonus!
- Happy to travel for work – you are rarely home, busy times are in the warmer months and during school holidays, there will be times where you are required to stay away for the duration of a project, travel includes all of the North Island and Australia
- Class 2 license or Full Class 1 willing to work towards Class 2
- Able to be on the tools in a physically demanding job
- Have strong work ethics, high standards with a good attitude looking professional development and ongoing training
- Leadership qualities where you can share your knowledge and experience with your team and labourers on site
- Strong time management and communication skills, able to establish relationships and provide an excellent customer service experience
- Company vehicle
- Away from home allowance
My client is looking to invest in people who want to stay in the business, build a career where you will be provided with a supportive and positive working culture, professional development, training and more promotional opportunities.
Candidates need to be NZ Citizen or Permanent resident, residing in New Zealand. You must also have a clear MOJ and be able pass a pre employment drug test
If you meet the requirements please apply online or email your CV to Fay Atkins at email@example.com or call me in the office today on 09 271 1152 (Freephone 0508 436 723)