Administration Assistant / PA
We are currently recruiting for a nationwide group of over 60 Electrical stores; this role is based in their head office. They are looking for an Administration Assistant / PA to provide office support and ensure the efficient operation of wider group; someone who is looking to be part a great team and participate in the company’s culture.
As part of the role you will be involved in organising the annual conference and attend! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain some Personal Assistant skills, you will be involved with management meetings, events and regional meetings.
This role is a:
*Permanent Full-Time position: Monday to Friday
*Based in Greenlane: very close to all public transport facilities
• Work closely with the Office Manager and Group General Manager
• Assisting the Office Manager with administrative duties relative to the day to day operation of the office; including exposure to budgets, cash flows, meeting & report schedules, PPSR Securities Register & financing statements, trade credit insurance
• Assisting with the preparation of Monthly Report documentation and Board Documentation - including distribution of documentation to the Directors
• Assisting to ensure company documentation is maintained, accurate and up to date to assist the GM - Merchandising & Marketing with new business development projects and applications
• Assist with preparation of Membership / Retailer & Franchise Agreements Assist with coordinating Company Meetings / Regional Meeting / National Member Meeting / Strategy Meeting
• Assist with coordinating Board Meetings & Dinners
• Assist with the amortization and processing of Member Rebates and Long-Term Incentives
• Support with front line reception as and when necessary (as a back-up)
• Assist with compilation of meeting minutes
• Assist with Conference planning
You will have/be:
• An amazing interpersonal skillset
• Administration experience
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – good fast typing skills with high accuracy
• The ability to handle ever changing priorities and show initiative
• Pedantic about accuracy!
• Eligible to work in NZ permanently
• Excellent presentation
This is a really great opportunity for someone to develop in their career in an office role. If you are keen to learn more please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!