Madison Recruitment’s business support team are right in the heart of Wellington and are best placed to inform you about exciting roles in the capital’s leading office environments. We have great relationships with clients in both public and private sectors and they trust us to find the right people for their teams.
That’s where you come in!
A common conception about recruitment agencies is that we don’t have your best interests in mind. We would love the opportunity to prove you wrong! Temping is the perfect way to get into the workforce quickly, to meet new people and to get exposure to and experience in some really great office environments.
Maybe you’ve had a change in your personal circumstance and need a short term role while you decide what to do next. Maybe you’re in New Zealand on a traveller’s visa and would love to keep your skills fresh while you’re here. Maybe you just aren’t sure what to do next with your career, how about trying a new environment on a temporary contract to see where it leads? The opportunities are endless.
To be considered for these roles you’ll need:
• At least 6 months - 1 year administration experience
• Experience in either EA/PA/Projects/Recruitment/HR Support roles
• Eligibility to work in NZ for at least 3-6 months
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise & adapt easily
• Attention to detail
• Confidence with Microsoft Office
• Strong communication
• Positive attitude
• Team player
Benefits of temping
• Work with specialists in the Business Support space
• Gain invaluable experience in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• Earn between $25-55 an hour dependent on experience + 8% holiday pay for temporary roles
• A range of temporary, fixed term and permanent positions to suit your lifestyle/work history
If you’re proactive, organised, and have eligibility to work in New Zealand, I would love to hear from you!
Apply now by clicking the link or sending your resume to email@example.com