Customer Service Officer
About the role
Interested in a dynamic customer service role where you will be interacting with customers over the phone every day? Want to kickstart 2020 with a new challenge?
We are recruiting enthusiastic and proactive Customer Service Officers to join Inland Revenue's inbound contact centre in Hamilton. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to helping New Zealander's answer vital questions about tax and myIR.
Your commitment to customer experience, accurate and efficient work, and confident multitasking will lead to your success in this role. With full time, paid training you will benefit from gaining specialist knowledge along with customer service experience to add to your career repertoire.
This intake starts mid March through until end of August 2020
Skills & Experience
We're looking for applicants who:
- Have a positive, proactive approach to work
- Have experience providing excellent customer service
- Take pride in their ability to listen, assess a situation, and provide effective solutions
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Are confident navigating multiple computer systems
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries
- Enjoy self-directed work within a team
Sound like you or someone you know? Apply today to secure your spot with an awesome team!