One of my major property clients based in West Auckland is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a medium sized business which means there is a significant hands-on element to the role and the right person needs to be comfortable doing this. This role provides a challenging and fulfilling career opportunity to develop and improve the company for an extremely capable individual who has superior intelligence, an inquiring mind and strong interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate must have Accounting Experience in the following:
- 2-3 years Property Accounts Assistant experience
- Month end, including P&L, Management Accounts, GL, Balance Sheet preparation and Financial Statements
- Statutory reporting, including all tax returns
- Claims and Draw Down experience
- Financial Analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Ability to understand end to end transactions
The position is reporting to the Group Accountant and the successful candidate would likely have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree qualified with a Finance and/or Accounting major
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills and an ability to think independently
- A confident, proactive approach and a positive working style
- Warm in style, ability to get things done and influence the business to continue improving and developing
The ability to be interactive with clients and colleagues at a Senior Level, have high intelligence, and excellent motivation skills are also essential for this role.
Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #87731 or apply below.