Our client is looking for a fast and efficient Accounts Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
If you thrive on having ownership, responsibility and accountability for your role and actions then this is the role for you! You will be joining a close knit, friendly team in the CBD location.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities;
Manage the day to day Accounts Payable/Receivable functions including;
- Process invoices, reconciliations and complete payment runs
- Process staff expenses - credit card/cash reimbursement
- Process local/foreign supplier stock invoices and month end supplier reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliations, Banking; including clearing Debt Resolution and making sure cash is in the Bank Accounts
- Be the point of contact for all Accounts Administration queries
- Initiate and improve financial processes to support the Finance Manager to ensure effective and efficient functioning of the finance team
Skills and Experience
Qualifications are not essential, but relevant experience is. To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 1-year experience in Accounts Administration role in New Zealand
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Confident in your abilities, able to use your initiative and share your ideas
- Flexible, willing, can do attitude and a proactive nature
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference #87797 or apply below.