Clinical Account Manager - Audiology
Cochlear Asia-Pacific, the fastest growing division of Cochlear Ltd, has a direct market presence in Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia and Australia & New Zealand. The implantable hearing device portfolio includes cochlear implant systems (Nucleus®) and bone conduction implant systems (Baha®)
They are now looking to hire a Clinical Account Manager to join our New Zealand region located in Auckland. Reporting to the Area Business Manager, this role collaborates closely with internal stakeholders and with ENT Specialists, Audiologists, Nurses and Hospital Administrators, surgeons and other clinical professionals across key accounts to continuously drive growth.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical expertise to our professional partners as an expert of the Cochlear product portfolio
- In partnership with Area Business Manager, implement business and marketing plans to achieve revenue objectives
- Provide technical and clinical support through a variety of communication vehicles. This support may include advising on device programming and candidacy issues, problem solving related to medical/surgical inquiries and device trouble shooting
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all assigned accounts (surgeons, audiologists, OR department, purchasing department, etc)
- Develop collaborative alliances within the hearing aid industry to drive referrals of CI & Baha candidates to key centres
- Establish and implement growth strategies through innovative clinical solutions and education
The successful candidate will have the unique opportunity to work with the market leader in implantable hearing solutions, engage in the delivery of life changing technology and shape Cochlear’s business. Cochlear offers a supportive and collaborative working environment with ample opportunity to progress with regional and global career pathways.
- Post-graduate qualifications (Diploma or Masters) in Audiology
- Minimum two years’ experience in hearing health field
- Proven sales experience and excellence in hearing health space
- Certificate of Clinical Practice (NZAS/ASA/ AcAud or Equivalent)
- Solid business acumen skills
- Professionalism and cultural sensitivity
- Passion and drive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Ability to travel up to 50% in the region
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. The company has a global workforce of more than 3,500 people worldwide and invests more than AUD$160 million each year in research and development. Over 550,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution.
Cochlear can offer:
• The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
• The Organisation – A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
• The Opportunity – To make a difference to the quality of people’s lives
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to email@example.com .
All applications will be considered, and qualified candidates will be contacted.