Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated organisation which specialises in installing and maintaining Nurse Call systems and medical alarms, Security, MATV and Data for the aged care industry.
They are currently looking for an experienced administrator on a permanent, full time basis.
You will be responsible for;
• Capturing and ensuring accurate processing and approval of supplier invoices and staff expense claims
• Processing, sending and publishing customer invoices
• Basic accounts payable- and receivable tasks
• General administrative duties
• Updating information into the job costing system (Simpro) a
• Holiday relief for the other team members.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English
• A witty, fun and engaging personality
• Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• A collaborative team player
• Remain cool, calm and collected when things get busy
• A strong customer focus
• Impeccable phone manners and note taking
• Exceptional standards of accuracy and attention to detail
• An innovative approach to problem solving
• identifies with the company values “Positive, Passionate, Honest”
Excellent computer skills are a pre-condition for the job and trin software. Accounting knowledge, especially the use of xero is a definite advantage.
If you are competent with the use of computers and quick to pick up new software, have a good sense of humour and bubbly personality who enjoys working in a customer focused role, then we’d like to hear from you.
For more information please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.