An established and successful Auckland Central based company who are undergoing a sustained period of growth are currently seeking an exceptional Payroll Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The duties of the role are but not limited to;
- Processing a high volume of payroll
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll
- Payroll payment of varying frequencies
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets
- Track and deduct all expenses, leave and payroll deductions
The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- 2 – 5 years’ experience processing high volume payroll (Ideally 1000 + employees)
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and have a great attention to detail
- Strong, Payroll background and knowledge
- Proven communication skills
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
You will have the opportunity to join a team with exposure to several different departments. You will be rewarded with a positive and engaging work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, analytical and hard-working Payroll Consultant!
If you have that sounds like you, we want to talk to you!
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting the job reference #88258 or apply below.