We are seeking a reliable, trustworthy person with good organisational and leadership skills.
You will be employed by Madison based onsite at our client’s offices looking after a team of Madison customer service staff.
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract
- Central location
- Monday to Friday
We are looking for someone we can rely on to work closely with the Madison Business Partner to ensure smooth day to day running, clear communications and assist with ensuring a safe, happy, high performing work environment.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting on performance
- Assistance with training and coaching
- Daily monitoring of attendance and adherence
- Roster assistance
To be successful in this role you will have
- Experience in a leadership/training/coaching/office management or mentoring role
- A positive attitude and the flexibility to cope with change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Reliable with strong integrity
- A professional, personable approach with the ability to build good relationships
If this role sounds like you, apply today!!