About the organisation
Online Distribution are a leading third-party logistics company offering highly flexible managed warehousing and distribution services for over 200 businesses, including many global leaders. As a family-owned business, they offer a friendly and inclusive team culture with a clear career development pathway.
About the role
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing orders
- Customer service - answering client queries via phone and email
- Proactive problem solving
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Arranging dispatch
- Stock rotation and stocktake
You’ll be a positive, results-orientated team player, looking for an opportunity to drive your career forward with a supportive employer. You will also:
- Have warehousing, pick/packing and dispatch experience
- Have excellent written and verbal comms and able to demonstrate client relationship management
- A valid forkhoist licence is preferred
- Lead by example and enjoy supporting less experienced team members
- Be physically fit and able to work on your feet
- Have great attention to detail and be process driven
- Be computer literate and comfortable using programmes such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
You must also have the right to live and work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Fay Atkins on 0508436723 quoting reference on 88256 or please submit your application via this advert.