New Business - Insurance/ Finance - Sales
A well-established and proudly owned and operated New Zealand home loans and insurance brand is looking for their next two new business consultants to develop their portfolio of already very happy customers. Based out of their Christchurch office you will be a part of a team that is passionate and driven to provide high levels of service to gain new business. Working in conjunction with other sales and account managers your role with be 100% hunting with no territory or barriers!
About the role:
As a new business consultant, you will be charged with finding new clients for the business – helping them take ownership of their lives again by saving on their home loans and insurance premiums. You will identify new sales prospects, follow the brand's sales process and consult with a knowledge on the full range of products and services this business offers.
Your clients can come from anywhere which will keep you busy and always meeting new and exciting people! A successful product increases your opportunity to earn uncapped earnings and build a great portfolio, but you need to be a resilient character. Someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone and drive sales.
This position is a commission only structure with a helping hand on a retainer over the first 6 months to get you going. You will also need to supply your own vehicle and up to date tools of the trade.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous “hunter” sales positions with experience cold calling and driving new business
- Financial services background is preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Commitment to high levels of customer service and continuing relationships
- Attention to detail
- A fast learner
- Experience selling to a range of clientele
- Resilient personality who can take the 10 no’s to get the 1 yes
- Uncapped earnings
- Training and professional development from the best in the business
- A great team environment with a small business mentality
- No boundaries, no territories – hunt down the business the way you like!
How to apply:
Submit your application online or email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no close date for this position, we will be assessing resumes as they are submitted.