We are working with New Zealand’s leading consultancy company specialising in Arboriculture, Ecology and Green Space management.
We are seeking an individual to fill the role of a full time Project Coordinator. In this role your main responsibility will be - Identifying, scoping, estimating, coordinating, and taking ownership for the delivery of a programme of minor works and other key activities across the contract by owning the end-to-end delivery, including client liaison.
You would be working with a passionate team committed to delivering in the areas of consultancy, project management, auditing and monitoring for our varied client base at every stage of a project. This is a great opportunity to join a leading and dynamic consultancy company.
This is a fixed term contract role for 12 months, full time Monday to Friday and is based on the North Shore.
Some responsibilities include:
- Oversight and management of project delivery Customer and stakeholder relationship management
- Collaboration with service division teams to ensure customer needs are met
- Providing reports to the key stakeholders
- Promoting strong collaborative client relationships with positive interactions and value adding activities
- Maintenance and development of system documentation
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, quotes, proposals, and consents
- Assist in the development of efficient and effective systems and procedures
- General administrative and office support
- Ensure all emails are checked and responded to appropriately
- Provide admin support to the team
Essential requirements, skills, and experience
- University degree – must be completed and we are open to the type of study
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Ability to deliver and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple and complex projects
- Overseeing documentation creation, quality control and delivery
- Experience in creating reporting material for executive staff
- A strong work ethic
- A strong aptitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Proven admin or assistant experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please apply to do this if you think you have what it takes!