Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives
- Competitive hourly rate + 8% Holiday pay
- South-East Auckland Locations
- Supportive, fun, and engaging work environments
Avoid the city traffic with a Customer Service role based in the South & East Auckland areas
Who are we?
Madison Recruitment is the leading recruitment agency that represents many companies across New Zealand. We have a team of specialists working together and we have established relationships with some of South and East Auckland’s leading businesses, both home-grown and global brands.
Many of our clients are seeking confident Customer Service Representatives over the coming weeks. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the main point of contact for existing and new clients. Your role is pivotal to ensure customers’ expectations are met and their products are delivered to meet deadlines.
To be in the best position to grab one of these opportunities, apply today to register with Madison Recruitment.
Key Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven phone-based experience and strong administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle a range of customers from all walks of life
- Top notch communication skills – both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven to do well in your career
- Reliable and conscientious of your role and impact in a team environment
- Available to work on a roster which could be between Monday – Sunday 8am – 8pm
Duties may include:
- Handle high volume incoming calls
- Process orders and ensure products are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure and liaise with customers to ensure all documentation is correct
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Keep customers updated on their deliveries and or delays
- Handle all queries and complaints
- Provide quotes and close sales where possible
- Face to face interaction with customers
In return you will:
- Gain opportunities for training and career development
- Have a variety of work responsibilities and industries
- Develop a range of new skills and knowledge
Click APPLY NOW or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference number 888697