My clients are one of New Zealand’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical and personal care products who have an opening for a talented and experienced Manufacturing Cleaner.
Established for over forty years, my client is looking for a candidate who is available to begin a new, permanent role immediately. This Monday – Friday position will be based at the pharmaceutical production site and offers complete ownership of cleaning the machinery to an exceptional GMP standard.
- Maintain the cleaning room at an impeccable standard in accordance with GMP protocols
- Disassemble, clean and rebuild equipment and machinery
- Identify issues and damaged parts in order to replace
- Write reports ensuring documentation is accurate and complete
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of cleaning machinery in a GMP environment preferably in pharmaceutical production or similar
- Physically fit and energetic
- Be driven by upholding and producing work with impeccable high standards and attention to detail
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills
You must reside and hold the right to take up permanent employment in New Zealand, have a clear criminal history & be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical.
If you meet the requirements please apply online or email your CV to Fay Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you must send your resume in MS Word format.