PA / Legal Secretary
About the role
If you have experience in a PA/Legal Secretary position, you’re motivated to deliver your work to a high standard, and you love a job with variety, I would love to hear from you!
Located right in the hub of the CBD, we are best placed to inform you about opportunities with leading office environments in the coolest little capital. We are anticipating working on PA/Legal Secretary positions soon and our team in Business Support specialise in aligning your skills, values and experience with the right organisation and team.
• Admin support at a PA/legal secretary level
• Diary management
• Travel and accommodation booking
• Preparing letters, documents, and agreements
• Documentation, preparation, and registration
• Liaising with staff, clients, and a wide range of professionals
• Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings
• You’ve held a PA/legal secretary role before
• You have a relevant legal background
• You work well under pressure and can cope with challenging situations
• You have a great eye for detail
• You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator
• You are positive, pro-active, and motivated to exceed expectations
• You’re confident with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Well represented by a team who care about you!
• Work in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• Take up an exciting assignment
• 8% holiday pay added onto your hourly rate for temporary roles
• Temporary, fixed term and permanent positions to suit your lifestyle
We are Zealand’s largest recruitment agency and been connecting Kiwis for over 20 years. Being experts in permanent recruitment and temporary staffing, we thrive on finding you the best role. We are all about people and this helps us to better understand what you need!
If this sounds like the role for you, please click on the link to apply now. Alternatively, you can send your CV in Word format (with minimal images) to email@example.com