About the roles
If you have previously held or currently hold a Personal Assistant position, you take pride in delivering your work to a high standard, and you love a role where no two days are the same then we would love to hear from you today!
We are anticipating working on PA opportunities in some of the capital’s leading office environments. We are best placed to inform you about positions with organisations that you will not hear about anywhere else.
Please note you must have experience in a PA/Senior Admin experience to apply for these roles as these are usually supporting senior directors and we'll need you to hit the ground running. Preference for government roles will likely be with candidates who have public sector experience, but we can certainly talk about options through the registration/interview process with you.
• Positive, proactive and motivated to exceed expectations
• A great eye for detail
• An excellent verbal and written communicator
• Confident with Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
• Diary management
• Document management
• Travel and accommodation booking
• Meeting coordination
• Processing invoices and expenses
• General office administration tasks
• Well represented by a team who care about you!
• Work in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• Take up an exciting assignment
• 8% holiday pay added onto your hourly rate for temporary roles
• Temporary, fixed term and permanent positions to suit your lifestyle
As New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency, we’ve been connecting Kiwis for more than 20 years. Being experts in permanent recruitment and temporary staffing, we are the perfect partner to find you the best role. We are people people and this helps us to better understand your needs!
If this sounds like the role for you, please click on the link to apply now. Alternatively, you can send your CV in Word format (with minimal images) to email@example.com