Executive Assistants - Expression of Interest
If you are seeking a new opportunity, Madison is here to make your job search easier! We want to get to know you, uncover your strengths and understand what you value from an employer!
As Wellington’s leading recruitment company for Office Support roles we are best placed to inform you about positions that you won’t hear about anywhere else. We work with a number of fantastic private and public sector clients who trust us implicitly to find the best people for their teams.
Here’s a bit of insight into the typical responsibilities for the Executive Assistant vacancies we recruit (these may vary role to role)…
Working with the utmost confidentiality and discretion you would be responsible for:
- managing diaries and inboxes
- coordinating meetings, conferences, workshops and attending to take minutes as required
- preparing documentation, creating agendas for meetings
- organising travel and accommodation
- assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- managing accounts administration such as accounts payable, expenses, budget reporting and preparation
- supervising or mentoring junior administrator
Successful applicant will ideally have:
- Previous experience as Personal/Executive Assistant or is an experienced administrator
- Advanced computer skills
- Confidence to initiate and act independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to work to strict deadlines
- Very good communicator both oral and written
- High level attention to detail
- Proven government experience
You may currently be working in a Personal Assistant capacity rather than as an Executive Assistant and that’s more than okay! I’d love to hear from experienced PA’s with plenty of drive and personality who are looking to move their career in an upwards direction.
Please apply for this role using the button below or email your CV to email@example.com.