Have you recently found yourself in the job market seeking a new challenge? Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity for an experienced, motivated Management Accountant with a proven track record of delivering results, financial business reporting as well as managing and tracking cashflow along with bank and treasury affairs across the company and its group entities.
My client is a well establish Company that is well known for its work and focus on the needs of its community. The core business is focussed on education of its youth within different educational facilities. These facilities are primarily in the hands of expert teachers who focus on developing the young person’s talents.
The company has a strong presence across New Zealand communities and continuously look for ways of allowing the given talents of young people to be expressed, to grow and to become strong.
- Assist in compiling annual budget for the company and group entities
- Ensure cost efficiencies are achieved where possible
- Deliver budgets and present budget analysis
- Assist financial manager in preparing and completing the annual accounts for company the it’s group entities
- Assist in the compiling of monthly management accounts for the NZMBTB proprietor companies
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide monthly commentary on major movements, areas of concern and variances across the balance sheet, financial performance and cash flow statements
- Track and manage cashflows across the company
- Implement robust systems and processes in managing cash within the company treasury management policies
- Track bank balances across the group
- Provide accurate monthly cashflow projections and assumptions
- Assist financial manager in liaising with banks in managing the various group loans and banking affairs
- Manage the IES database to ensure accurate collection of school attendance dues and proprietor contributions
- Ensure timely processing of payments to stakeholders
- Accounting degree
- Essential - minimum 4 years’ experience as a management accountant (post CA/CPA qualification)
- Proficient in Xero
- Desired – experience with single and consolidated financial reporting under PBE IPSAS Tier 2,3 and 4.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Effective policy and report writing including formal and informal presentations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining an environment focused on continuous improvement to enhance organisational performance
- Competitive salary package
- South Auckland location – don’t re-join the rat race to commute to the CBD!
These opportunities do not come around often so if you have the right capabilities, essential experience and you are interested in the role, please submit your CV by following the apply prompts.