My clients are an industry leader in manufacturing and providing gourmet Asian cuisine to the hospitality industry and food retailers. This well-established company are experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team.
The role is sole charge and will see you take responsibility for the correct storage of frozen and chilled produce alongside inwards and outwards goods functions. The ideal candidate must hold a valid counterbalance licence.
To be successful in this role, you would need the following:
- Have previous experience in the warehousing of chilled or frozen produce
- Hold a valid Counterbalance Licence
- Be physically fit
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin a bonus
Other key skills and attributes needed:
- Have a high attention to detail
- Quick learner who can easily adapt to the fast-paced nature of the business
- Lead by example with pride
- High level of accuracy
You must also hold the legal right to work in New Zealand, have a clear criminal record and be happy to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in applying, hit the prompt to “Apply Now”, please note applications will be reviewed after the 3rd of August.