Are you ready to sink your teeth into your next role? If you're an experienced Executive Assistant, we would love to hear from you today!
About the roles
We are working on senior level Executive Assistant opportunities in some of the capital’s leading office environments. We are best placed to inform you about positions with organisations that you will not hear about anywhere else.
Please note: you must have high-level experience to take on an EA/PA role as these roles are usually supporting senior directors. Preference for government roles will likely be with candidates who have public sector experience, but we can certainly talk about options through the registration/interview process with you.
You’re probably thinking that you’ve heard it all before and believe recruitment consultants are all the same – impersonal with a one size fits all approach, but we’re here to change your mind. As New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency, we’ve been connecting Kiwis for more than 20 years. Being experts in permanent recruitment and temporary staffing, we are the perfect partner to find you the best role. We are people people and this helps us to better understand your needs!
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
• High levels of organisation and self-management
• Capable of building valuable relationships both internal and external
• A great eye for detail
• Able to work under pressure and maintain a high level of discretion
A typical day
• Extensive diary and email management
• Supporting Executive Leader(s)
• Coordinating events, meetings, conferences, & workshops
• Written correspondence on behalf of Manager
• Managing travel accommodation and logistics
• Possibly assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
• Managing accounts administration
• Supervising or mentoring junior administrators
• Document management/presentations
• Well represented by a team who care about you!
• Work in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• Take up an exciting assignment
• 8% holiday pay added onto your hourly rate for temporary roles
• Temporary, fixed term and permanent positions to suit your lifestyle
If the above sounds like you and you have strong experience in any of the aforementioned fields, please click the APPLY button or forward your CV in Word format (with minimal images) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get in touch soon. Alternatively, feel free to call 04 4998055 for a confidential conversation about your job search.