We are recruiting for a well-known stationery and office products supplier, their contact centre is located in Hornby. They are running their annual Back-to-School promotion which kicks-off in early January 2020.
You will be responsible for providing excellent quality service to new and existing customers over the phone.
Day to day duties will include:
- Receiving stationery orders from schools, parents and businesses
- Resolving customer complaints
- Guiding and advising on a range of products and requirements
- Data entry
- General administration
We are recruiting multiple temporary team members, with two different intakes starting in early January 2020 as below.
5th January and 18th January 2021 – Mid/late March
- Full time training for the first five days of the assignment between 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am and 5.30pm
- $19 per hour + 8% holiday pay that accrues in the background
- You may be required to work Waitangi Day
The roles are expected to go through until the start of March and some going through until the end of March. You must be available for the full duration of the assignment
The successful candidate will be:
- Confident working with MS Office and various computer systems
- Able to constantly multitask and prioritise effectively
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Positive, reliable and motivated
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Professional and have an engaging telephone manner
- This company is well known as a great place to work. They value people who are committed to being part of a team that delivers exceptional customer experiences.
- You will receive comprehensive training and on-going support
- You will be a part of a positive team and receive support from your peers and managers
- Plenty of free parking is available
If this role sounds like you and you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! With your application please send through the start and end date that you are available.
Click the Apply button and include your CV in Word format.