My client, a well-known and respected Quantity Surveyors in the industry is looking for an Admin Assistant/PA for to support their funding team.
It is a diverse role that holds a lot of responsibility as well as the opportunity for development for the right “go getter”. Our expectation is that this vital team member will have key attributes such as the ability to adapt, highly organised, and acutely aware of deadlines, excellent numerical reasoning and outstanding communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to work within a vibrant and fun organisation with a great culture.
Roles and Duties:
• Data Entry / reconciliation of project invoices
• Report writing from templates (pre-condition and drawdown reports)
• Drawdown calls (ensuring our client has paid their monthly invoices)
• Quality Assurance evaluation on outgoing reports
• Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
• Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
• Managing ad hoc projects and tasks
• Previous exposure to working with spreadsheets is essential
• Good mathematical understanding
• Someone who has worked in an accounts office is an advantage but not essential
• Someone who has worked in property is an advantage but not essential
• Intermediate to high level MS Office skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Able to work with a team under pressure
If this sounds like a good fit to your skills and you are looking for a new challenge, please apply directly now!