Temporary administrative roles are a great way to figure out what you love, to develop your professional career, and to face new challenges with the benefit of working around your availability.
The friendly Business Support team in Wellington are busy with opportunities in some of the capital’s leading office environments. We have great relationships with public and private organisations, and they trust us to find the right people for their teams. That’s where you come in! We are always looking for fantastic Business Support candidates to support our clients with a range of different temporary roles.
We work on roles such as:
• General admin assistance
• Coordination in projects, human resources, events or similar
• Data entry
• Team administration, personal assistance
Roles we recruit for typically require you to demonstrate these skills and qualities to hit the ground running in assignments:
• Previous administration or office experience
• Excellent presentation and phone manner
• Attention to detail
• Strong written/verbal communication and enthusiasm
• Confidence in Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and adapt easily
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
What you’ll need to be considered for a temporary assignment in Wellington:
• Immediate availability to work
• Eligibility to work in NZ for at least 3-6 months
• Demonstrated skills as above
• Work with a reputable agency who are specialists in Business Support
• Work in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• 8% holiday pay added onto your hourly rate for temp roles
• A range of positions to suit your lifestyle
If the above sounds like you and you have admin specific experience, please click the APPLY button.