Are you an experienced PA or EA and looking for a new role to start now?
We are working on two very exciting Executive Assistant opportunities for 2-3 months with our clients at a large government agency in Wellington central.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
• High levels of organisation and self-management
• Capable of building valuable relationships both internal and external
• A great eye for detail
• Able to work under pressure and maintain a high level of discretion.
Daily tasks will probably include:
• Extensive diary and email management
• Supporting Executive Leader(s)
• Coordinating events, meetings, conferences, & workshops
• Written correspondence on behalf of Manager
• Managing travel accommodation and logistics
• Possibly assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
• Managing accounts administration
• Supervising or mentoring junior administrators
• Document management/presentations
• Well represented by a team who care about you!
• Work in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• Develop your career in a govt organisation.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-moving role with variety, please APPLY today.
Alternatively, feel free to get in touch with Brooke Good today on 04 4998055 for a confidential chat about your job search.