About the company: A thriving retailer who has been operating for almost 50 years! They offer a wide range of quality branded products including technology, mobile phones, whiteware, household appliances, apparel and bedding and a whole lot more.
About the job: As a Credit Assessor you will assess each new and existing customer application and use your critical thinking and judgement skills to make credit lending decisions.
Day to day you will:
- Determine whether to offer a line of credit to customers by assessing new and existing customer credit applications
- Ensure and liaise with customers to ensure all documentation is correct
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Keep customers updated about their applications, including the outcome
- Handle all queries and complaints in relation to credit applications
Hours: Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.30am – 8.30pm & Saturday 10am – 3.30pm. You will only be required to work the occasional Saturdays every 1 – 2 weeks (this will be paid overtime).
Start: ASAP, or can work in with notice periods
- Free parking on site and nearby the office
- Staff discounts on all products
- Social outings
- Tight knit team offering a supportive work environment
- Investigative mindset with exceptional judgement skills
- Ability to make decisions confidently
- Ability to have tough conversations whilst remaining empathetic and outcome focused
- Top notch communication skills – both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven to do well in your career
- Reliable and conscientious of your role and impact in a team environment
To work for this established retailer in their head office, click APPLY NOW. Reference number 125551