- Focus on relationship management with a range of regional customers
- Selling a product with major points of difference in the market
- A great team culture with opportunities for growth and development
Our client is a leading provider of fire protection services to the commercial sector. Part of a large multi-national and with 100+ years of tradition in New Zealand, the business is in aggressive growth mode and well placed to take advantage of market opportunities.
Selling the services and products in order for the division to meet its financial targets and to foster the relationship with new and existing customers
- Working closely with the current sales team to build pipeline and met targets
- Track sales and provide timely reports for the sales manager
- Maximise revenue from allocated sales territory.
- Target existing accounts in order to maximise revenue and gross margin.
- Manage existing customer accounts in accordance with current company standards in order to maximise customer retention.
- Undertake face to face presentation to clients for specific service and product offerings.
- Prepare sales quotations as required, in accordance with company standards.
- Prepare tenders and major proposals as directed by the National Sales Manager, in accordance with company standards.
- Regulary update customer Salesforce with opportunities, customer visits, quotations etc.
The ideal person will be a confident, energetic and passionate individual with excellent time management skills who is motivated to achieve their monthly targets.
- A proven track record in sales and enjoy the challenge involved in pursuing and winning business
- Experience within the Fire security/protection industry is non-negotiable – ideally sales or product based
- Strong conceptual, Technical and analytical skills
- Able to generate leads for new clients through your own resources and leads
- Confident in approaching new opportunities and be able to manage and develop a sales pipeline both with regular small wins and larger long term opportunities
- Able to develop relationships and build rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills, professional telephone manner and a high attention to detail
Please follow the ‘Apply now’ prompts or email Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org with your application.