- Structured career pathway and extensive training provided
- Excellent salary package including company car, tools of the trade and bonus scheme
- Join a market leader with a strong competitive position during a large growth phase
About our client:
My client is an Australian and New Zealand market leader with an unrivalled range of products, services, and expertise. The operations in New Zealand are backed by their international umbrella. They provide comprehensive remarketing solutions for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, light and heavy trucks, motorcycles, boats, and recreational vehicles as well as machinery, plant and equipment.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for overseeing the industrial side of the business and provide support to sales and marketing teams to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
- Manage 3 direct reports within the remarketing team with the idea of growing the team
- Assist the sales team to development and implement new marketing nationwide strategies
- Actively seek growth and development opportunities with clients
- Ensure all inventory is presented accurately and in line with third party marketing providers
- Maintain portfolios and ensure they are in accordance with the national pricing policy and if not, negotiate directly with customers
- Provide input and leadership to the remarketing and national marketing teams in relation to advertising, promotion and telemarketing of all assets
This position would be ideal for a passionate, enthusiastic and dynamic individual looking to make their mark and grow a career in a global business!
- Proven experience within the automotive industry would be an advantage
- Confident within Key accounts management, Business Development, and strategic planning
- Experience managing a team within a similar environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Marketing background or degree is necessary in this position
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 271 1152.
Otherwise, follow the ‘apply now’ prompts to send through your application today.