Join an exciting company who are NZ’s leaders in self-directed funding. Work in a role where you can utilise your skills and passion and know you’re making a real difference!
We are seeking someone to join a close-knit, supportive team on the North Shore in a 6-month fixed term contract. Potential long-term opportunities available.
The company: New Zealand’s leading facilitator of self-directed funding, delivering support and advice in the community around recruiting, budgeting, being an employer and a trusted payroll partner.
The role: Work in a fast-paced phone-based team taking inbound calls and offering a memorable experience to the customers you encounter. Day to day you will:
- Receive inbound calls and resolve customer queries, mainly regarding payroll and funding
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Contact customers to obtain more information, clarify any payroll issues and provide outcomes for funding
- Keep customer records updated, ensuring all information is entered into the database accurately
- Provide customer add-on services such as insurance and health and safety kits
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Choose from two shifts: 8.30am – 5.00pm or 9.30 – 6.00pm
Training and Career Development:
- Your first 1-2 weeks will consist of training during standard business hours and after this you will buddy with an experienced staff member for further support
- Potential long-term opportunities may arise with additional learning and development
To stand out from the rest, you will have:
- Preferably 1 – 2 years proven contact centre experience
- A passion for interacting and learning about people
- Self-motivated and driven to make a difference in the community
- Effective communication, questioning and listening skills
- A great work ethic and a positive attitude
- A resilient yet empathetic ability, as you will be required to handle emotive calls
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
If you have a passion for people and this sounds like you – we want to hear from you! Click apply now!