About the role
Our client is looking for a Legal Admininistrator for 6 months, with the possibilty of extending! If you have previously held or currently hold an admin position, you take pride in delivering your work to a high standard, and you love a role where no two days are the same then we would love to hear from you today!
- Work for a company that really cares about you!
- Career development and progression
- Work on exciting and highly confidential projects
- Flexible hours, ideally full time, but willing to negotiate what’s best for you
- A great work environment and a lot of extra benefits
- Admin skills to support lawyers and managers
- Diary and inbox management
- Preparing letters, documents, and agreements
- Documentation, preparation, and registration
- Liaising with staff, clients, and a wide range of professionals
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments and meetings
- General administration
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrator
- Work well under stress and have the ability to cope with challenging situations
- You have a great eye for detail
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are positive, pro-active, and motivated to exceed expectations
- Have great experience in the MS Office suite
As New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency, we have been connecting Kiwis for more than 20 years. Being experts in permanent recruitment and temporary staffing, we are the perfect partner to find you the best role. We are people people and this helps us to better understand your needs!
If this sounds like the role for you, please click on the link to apply now. Alternatively, you can send your CV in Word format (with minimal images) to email@example.com