2-month temporary role based in Lower Hutt, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of maintenance and service work to customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing customer enquiries, requests and complaints efficiently and effectively
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of maintenance and service work
- Liaising with various teams and organising materials and trades
- Preparing service estimates
- Help overcome issues which may rise and be actively involved in the problem solving of day to day operations
- Proactively assisting other team members in achieving the branch’s objectives.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of material handling products highly regarded
- Well- developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Suite Applications
- Effective at problem solving and troubleshooting, with a can-do willing attitude
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Good time management and customer service skills
As with most jobs there will be other tasks that come your way so a flexible and positive attitude will go a long way.
Please apply for this role using the button below or email your CV to email@example.com