A well-recognised NZ owned Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heat Pump Specialist with operations across New Zealand. My client is looking to grow their technical team across the country due to high demand and business growth. Opportunities are now available for HVAC Technicians across New Zealand to join their experienced team.
About this role:
• Carry out installation of Air conditioning & refrigeration units according to New Zealand and Australia standards
• Conduct general servicing maintenance
• Fault diagnostics and repairs across their commercial and industrial customer base
• Working with electronic daily job allocation schedules
• Checking and refurbishing refrigeration systems, diagnosing faults, repairing and replacing faulty mechanisms
• You will be responsible to complete specified jobs within the estimated time frames and complete all relevant paperwork
What we are looking for:
• Relevant Experience – minimum 3 years
• Relevant Industry Qualifications is desired
• You have a proven track record with the industry
• Full/Clean Drivers Licence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly Customer Focussed
• Natural Multi-Tasker with Precise Attention to Detail
Why should I apply for this role?
As a valued employee, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of up to $40 plus overtime and after-hours rates. In addition to this, you will be supplied with a company vehicle, uniform, tool allowance and paid training/study fees to assist you with your personal career development.