About the role
The Business Support team at Madison have various Personal Assistant assignments available and are looking for strong administrators who are ready to hit the ground running in some of Wellington’s leading office environments.
If you have previously held or currently hold a Personal Assistant position, you take pride in delivering your work to a high standard, and you love a role where no two days are the same then we would love to hear from you today!
• Positive, proactive and motivated to exceed expectations
• A great eye for detail
• An excellent verbal and written communicator
• Confident with Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
• Diary management
• Document management
• Travel and accommodation booking
• Meeting coordination
• Processing invoices and expenses
• General office administration tasks
• Well represented by a team who care about you!
• Work in one of Wellington’s leading office environments
• Take up an exciting assignment
• 8% holiday pay added onto your hourly rate for temporary roles
As New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency, we’ve been connecting Kiwis for more than 20 years. Being experts in permanent recruitment and temporary staffing, we are the perfect partner to find you the best role. We are people people and this helps us to better understand your needs! We are anticipating working on PA opportunities in some of the capital’s leading office environments. We are best placed to inform you about positions with organisations that you will not hear about anywhere else.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click on the link to APPLY now. Alternatively, you can send your CV in Word format (with minimal images) to email@example.com