A small government funded organisation in Central Auckland is seeking a Temporary Part Time Administrator for 6 weeks starting immediately.
Working 20 hours per week during school hours, you will providing day-to-day Administration to the GM and team of 10 staff.
Duties will include:
- Invoicing and raising PO’s
- Setting up of new suppliers
- Providing admin support to the GM with diary management, printing and collating mail and general administration tasks
- Assisting Reception with taking inbound phone calls
- Sound and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Māori culture, Tikanga and ideally strong proficiency in Te Reo Māori
- Great administration skills and customer focussed
- A good team player and someone who can use their initiative
- Good technical skills
If you are available immediately and interested in this role, please apply now using the link provided.