Why work in Recruitment:
- Pace – there is always work to be done, sales to chase, clients to meet, jobs to fill – all at the same time
- Team & Culture – our team has a very cliché but accurate work hard play hard culture. We like to be successful, are competitive and have a laugh
- Rewards – the role is rewarding from quarterly incentives, uncapped commission (paid monthly), adhoc competitions
- Impact – Make a difference to NZ businesses by selling a service to connect candidates with employers
The job: You will be an end to end Recruitment Consultant but in this role your focus will be Sales and New Business Development for your desk. Day to day you will be:
- Lead generation – tools to source leads provided
- Cold & warm calling new and existing businesses to sell our recruitment services
- Attending, planning and hosting networking events in the industry
- Meeting clients for face to face sales calls
- Relationship management, call cycle management, account management (you will be taking over an established desk)
- Working on preferred supplier agreements and negotiating business terms
- End to end recruitment – sourcing and interviewing candidates
We have big plans for 2021 – we are looking for the right person to help us elevate and push that plan forward.
Whilst the role is end to end recruitment I am looking for a seasoned sales professional that has excellent relationship management experience, good tenure in previous roles and just an all-round people person! You need to enjoy people!
Our team is loud, we work hard together towards a common target and goals, and we support each other through the highs and lows of recruitment. We like to laugh and are seeking someone with the right skills and personality to fit right in
About Madison: As NZ’s largest recruitment agency, we have been connecting Kiwis for 20 years. Madison specialise in perm, temp and contractor recruitment across various industries. We know business, and we get a real kick out of getting to know other businesses within NZ. We are people people and this helps us deliver the best for our clients and candidates.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous quarterly rewards
- Monthly competitions – team and individual
- Monthly commission – uncapped
- Phone plan
- Insurance discounts
All about you
- Proven B2B sales experience, ideally selling a service
- You love a sale and have zero call reluctance
- Networking, events and social media – you are all about it
- The ability to market yourself and skills
- We are open to the industry of your background, but it would a bonus if you already have recruitment experience
If this sounds like you, please apply today with your resume and cover letter, explaining why you would be great fit for this role!