Our client’s purpose is to support the population to be well and healthy, with special emphasis on accelerating health gain for Maori and achieving equitable health outcomes across our community.
They commission health and disability services across the whole system from problem prevention to end of life care. They provide specialist healthcare services to patients and whanau from across districts, Aotearoa and the pacific.
We have been selected to assist them with finding a range of temporary employees. We are looking for short term and long-term temps for our healthcare client based here in Auckland CBD. The work is varied, the hourly rate is great! and you will feel like you are giving back to our community with the work that you will be doing.
These temp roles we are working on are Monday to Friday – standard business hours.
Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Administrative support, plan and coordinate meetings and conferences as required, prepare agendas and relevant papers, book and prepare venues including technical requirements
- Attends meetings as required, record and distribute minutes to participants promptly
- Prepares and manages corresponded as required
- Assistance with monthly compilation of reports
- Maintain systems and process to facilitate reporting of key programme information
- Support the completion of audits and implement recommendations where required
- Quality and risk management
What we require from you:
- Excellent communications skills, sound stakeholder management experience, across all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel, Data Entry and PowerPoint
- Ability to safe manage
- Professional approach and appearance
- Ability to present professionally and confidently
- Experience in either a Project Coordiantor role, Personal Assistant, Team Administrator – anything business Coordination we will look at
- Two references that will RAVE about you
Please send your resume to us today!