Madison was founded in 1998 to do business different in the recruitment industry. Our underlying premise was simply, “to be good to do business with”. More than 20 years on, and we have grown to 80 staff across six cities. We are part of the Accordant Group – the largest recruitment company in the country and the only recruiter listed on the NZX.
Our vision of “delivering the right people with care, energy and innovation” has built an award-winning company, one we are very proud of. Come check us out!
About the role: As a specialist in People & Culture roles you will be well supported with new business coming in from existing clients whilst also focusing on building an existing desk.
Day to day you will be:
- Specialising in mid to senior level People & Culture roles
- Offer consulting services to your clients (e.g. testing, recruitment process development, coaching, JD development and revision, etc.)
- Lead generation – tools to source leads provided
- Cold & warm calling new and existing businesses to sell our recruitment services
- Attending, planning, and hosting networking events in the industry
- Meeting clients for face-to-face sales calls
- Relationship management, call cycle management, account management
- Working on preferred supplier agreements and negotiating business terms
- End to end recruitment – sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Creating your own personal brand and developing marketing initiatives to support your brand in the market
We are looking for the right people to grow our team, elevate how we approach recruitment, and drive our business forward.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous quarterly rewards
- Monthly competitions – team and individual
- Uncapped commission
- Tools of the trade
- Insurance, dental & optometrist benefits
- Experience recruiting HR and Recruitment focused roles
- Proven B2B sales experience, ideally selling a service
- You love a sale and have zero call reluctance
- Experience attending networking events
- The ability to market yourself and skills
- Proven agency recruitment experience is ideal; however, we are open to a background in B2B sales
To discuss opportunities with Madison further contact Mallory Mason on 093034455 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interviewing now – click APPLY today! Reference number 126080
Why work in Recruitment?
- Pace – there is always work to be done, sales to chase, clients to meet, jobs to fill – all at the same time
- Team & Culture – our team has a very cliché but accurate work hard play hard culture. We like to be successful, are competitive and have a laugh
- Rewards – the role is rewarding from the actual work you do to the quarterly incentives, uncapped commission, adhoc competitions, a lot of food, drinks on Fridays, days off for charity work
- Impact – Make a difference to NZ businesses and people’s lives by selling a service to connect candidates with employers