Our client in the public sector in Central Auckland is seeking an experienced Board Level EA for a 10 week assignment, starting as soon as possible.
Reporting to the CE, you will be responsible for ensuring the provision of professional level material to the Board, committees and subsidiary to enable efficient and effective decision making at the governance level. Based in Auckland’s CBD, this organisation works to improve the future of Tāmaki Makaurau through urban regeneration.
- Reviewing board reports and collating board packs
- Collating the CE report
- Working with senior leaders across the business to ensure that the requirements of the board are well understood and responded to in a professional and timely manner
- Managing the board cycle including meeting logistics
- Coordinating the meeting on the day to ensure it runs smoothly
- Managing forward planning schedule
- Following up on actions
- Ad-hoc administration duties where required
- Experience working at the Executive level and Board reporting
- Understanding of business and governance issues/statutory requirements.
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident dealing with high level internal and external stakeholders and ability to collaborate with staff at all levels
If you are interested and available immediately, please apply today using the link provided.