Three exciting opportunities have arisen to join a team within a government organisation as a funding administrator.
If you have strong administration skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail combined with a love for customer service then this is the role for you.
This role starts on the 3rd of May on a temporary basis until early June with a possibility of extension.
You will be responsible for managing the grants process for submitted applications including:
• Processing grant requests
• Ensuring applications are consistent, logical and impartial
• Document management
• Phone and email helpdesk
• Writing assessments for a decision making committee
• Outstanding communication skills
• High quality writing skills
• Ability to work as a part of a small team
• Good IT skills incl. MS Suite
• Technical understanding
If you’d like to discuss this position further, please feel free to contact Lisa on 04 499 8055.
To apply for this position please use the Apply button below or email your CV to email@example.com.