Our client has been helping Kiwi businesses succeed for more than 130 years. They are part of a nationwide network that includes BusinessNZ, Business Central, Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Otago Southland Employers’ Association. Together they focus on supporting businesses through advice, learning and advocacy to create a business environment where their members across all sectors and industries can recover, transform and grow.
We are looking for a Programme Coordinator to assist the Member Engagement team with a variety of marketing strategies. You will help organise programs and activities, as well as carry out important operational duties. This may include coordinating marketing events, evaluating projects, conducting research and assisting the development, execution and monitoring of email, digital and social media platforms.
- Coordination and production of NPS surveys and other surveys as required, using survey monkey and other tools
- Liaising with Marketing and Communications to manage all promotional deliverables
- Drafting content for emails, brochures, and other marketing and communication materials
- Webinar management – delivery of webinars on the GoTO Webinar platform including coordinating speakers, timings, content etc
- Providing data analysis of survey feedback to key stakeholders and any other required reports
- Organising meetings and providing minutes to those involved, internal staff meetings, external meetings
- Coordinate calendar of events avoiding clashes with other activities in the wider business group
- Coordinate all aspects of the Auckland activities in Marketing Communications, supporting organisations, members and the business at large
- Assist with all general administrative functions including handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional organisatonal and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in all Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) applications and strong skills in learning new IT skills
- Energetic, driven, approachable and friendly
- High degree of personal maturity, initiative and self-resilience
If you have an events coordation background or have a keen interest and this role appeals, please send your cover letter and resume today! We would love to hear from you.