Listed on the ASX, our client actively manages more than $10 billion of assets – involving office, retail and industrial properties throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Their evolution reflected a proven skill and experience in identifying value and moving decisively to turn-around under-performing assets. They are a specialist investment manager with a 35-year track-record of delivering a range of products and services to investors, advisers and securityholders. Their business is centred around property funds management and investment bonds.
As the Office Coordinator you are responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the office. You are the first point of contact for all staff in relation to general office and administration related queries. You are often the first point of contact an investor or visitor will have with the company and are required to receive and interact with incoming visitors in such a manner that positively shapes the interactions the customer will continue to have with the company.
Responsibilities below, (not limited to):
- Receive, direct and relay telephone calls and messages to the appropriate staff member
- Arrange and provide visitors and staff members with beverages and refreshments when required. Ensure meeting rooms and common areas are cleared of glassware and dishes following meetings
- Assist the Executive Assistant and other staff as required and requested
- Be responsible for booking meetings for staff and sending calendar invites out
- Arrange flights, transport and accommodation for all staff when necessary
- Efficiently receive and distribute the office mail/courier every morning. Arrange postage/courier of documents for staff when requested
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and stationery
- As required, liaise with all suppliers and contractors for any maintenance works in the office including any requirements needed done by the cleaners
- Assist in the planning and preparation of investor meetings, social functions, conferences and conference calls
- Arrange staff/client Christmas gifts
- Ensuring budgets for events are created and tracked appropriately
- Planning and preparation of Augusta sponsorship and charity events when required
What we are looking for:
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office (word and excel)
- High level of both verbal and written communication
- Information gathering
- We want someone that is able to actively use initiative
- Judgment and decision making ability
- High level of personal presented
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
We are open to looking at people that have come to a front facing customer service role or phone-based role. Please send your cover letter and resume to us today!