Work for one of Madison’s esteemed clients and one of the world leaders in currency exchange!
We share the belief that behind every currency exchange, query or transaction is a person or business trying to accomplish something important, so we work together to develop new and better currency services that put our customers first.
This company was one of the first businesses built on the internet, and today, our platform is used by thousands of businesses from small-to-medium-sized enterprises, to Fortune 500 companies.
We continue to have ambitious growth plans as we work towards becoming the world’s most used, most loved and most trusted currency exchange service, helping more than a billion people around the world.
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Contract: 6 months initially, with the potential for longterm and development opportunities
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence assessments for new corporate and consumer relationships
- Complete ongoing monitoring of customer relationships and reaching out to customers to advise of any missing compliance
- Investigating and following up on transaction monitoring alerts and evaluate whether they are unusual or suspicious
- Analyse transaction data and fraud metrics to determine trends and indicators which may assist in detecting and preventing online fraud
- Identify and escalate emerging issues or concerns with the ability to manage issues from identification to resolution
- Maintain a strong control environment to ensure that records are completed in line with requirements
- Provide day to day compliance operations assistance and support to wider teams within the business
- Remain up to date on the company’s core business activities and assist in the analysis of proposed business initiatives from a compliance operations perspective
- Maintain high levels of performance at all times including situations with challenging timeframes and complex situations and scenarios
- Foster a positive, inclusive, collaborative team culture by maintaining open professional communications and being a team player
- Competive Hourly Rate
- Central Auckland Location
- Attractive Monday – Friday hours, keep your weekends free!
- Longterm growth and development opportunities and strong CV building opportunitinty within the finance sector
- A fun and inclusive work culture
- A diverse role with no two days the same
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail
- You are people focussed and you have strong interpersonal skills and the ability the build rapport
- A sense of professionalism and a dilligent work ethic
- Experience within a fast paced ontact centre environment or compliance experience in the finance sector is advantageous
If this sounds like you, then apply today!