Our client is a well-established specialist radiology centre, equipped with state of the art diagnostic imaging machines. The practice has steadily grown with the support of local and city-wide medical practitioners and is a NZ owned and operated practice.
Being a part of their administration team means you will be the heart and soul of the clinic, you will be the “go-to” person for any patient enquires as well as being the administration support person for the Radiologists and Sonographer’s. The team is close nit, collaborative and support one another as a family unit.
Mount Eden location
32 hours per week
8:30am – 5:00pm
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Greeting patients with a smile, ensuring they are comfortable and fill in all the correct forms
- Respond to emails and answer phones calls, take messages and delegate communication to the appropriate person
- Patients are charged accurately, all payments are processed and receipted
- All outgoing mail is correctly addressed, stamped, and put in mail bag for postage
- Documents are scanned immediately and put in the scanning basket, ensure all scanning is accurately allocated
What we are looking for?
- Someone with experience working in a fast-paced radiology or medical environment
- The ability to work collaboratively and take on tasks to help support the team
- Positive and respectful communication – able to listen and understand patient needs
- Punctual and detail focused – solutions based mindset
- A background in radiology or medical administration would be preferred
Benefits of the role:
- Free on site parking
- Attractive remuneration package
- Works for a very well know company who has outstanding rapport in the community!
Apply today with your resume and cover letter!