We are currently supporting one of our clients in seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to step in and take on the responsibility of the NZ business, starting early in 2022 and based in Auckland Central.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring the delivery of Human Resources policies, practices and is the ideal next step for an HR Advisor/Partner who’s ready to take on a bigger challenge with an international Group.
About the Company:
Our client is part of the world’s largest luxury brands conglomerate, specifically delivering in luxury travel retail. Offering customers a curated selection of products from over 700 brands with a presence in over 20 major metropolitan locations worldwide, they are a truly global player in every sense of the word.
This position will be based in Auckland Central, has one direct report and reports to the Director of HR for ‘Asia South’.
About the Role
Areas of Responsibility:
- End to end recruitment.
- Management and execution of the compensation and benefits strategy.
- Partnering with Store Leadership to drive employee engagement activities including global rewards and recognition programs, employee engagement survey action plans and social activities.
- Remaining current with all NZ specific employment legislation requirements and advising on required policy/procedure changes as applicable.
- ER management including performance management and disciplinary procedures as required.
- Assisting with the execution of the L&D strategy including coordination and facilitation of corporate training programs and locally driven learning initiatives.
- Maintaining all facets of HR administration requirements including record keeping, personnel file maintenance and payroll administration where required.
- No less than 5 years’ experience in a HR generalist function.
- Capable of working autonomously in a standalone role.
- A strong working knowledge of New Zealand HR legislation and experience in a unionised environment is essential.
- Well practised in managing disciplinary processes including investigations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable success working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Training coordination and facilitation skills.
Days/Hours: Standard Business hours of work are 8.30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
How you are rewarded:
- Competitive remuneration package including annual bonus.
- Subsidised health insurance.
- Generous staff discount applied to all immediate family members.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career in Human Resources leadership then please submit your application today quoting reference number 129484, or call Mark McCulloch on (09) 303-4455.